Saturday, December 20, 2008

Freecation!

This weekend Josh and I went on a little one night vacation to Primm, NV. Primm is a very small town (it consists of three casinos/hotels, an outlet mall, a gas station, and a couple of fast food restaurants) on the Nevada/California border. It was a lot of fun! We stayed in Buffalo Bill's Hotel & Casino. Buffalo Bill's has a few rides, including a huge roller coaster called the Desperado. It is one of the biggest and fastest roller coasters in the US. Do you want to know what the coolest thing was about our vacation? It was all free!! There are a ton of perks for living in Las Vegas and one of them is free/discounts on a bunch of things! We got one night stay and 2 all day tickets to ride the rides for free!

Buffalo Bill's and the huge roller coaster going around the whole hotel & casino.What movie does this remind you of? We found it in the arcade!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that movie! That is awesome! Looks like you two are having fun!

Lisa said...

No way...I love free things!! Hey let us know when you are in town:)

Lisa said...

I love free things!!! Hey let us know when you are in town:)

Anonymous said...

The best part of that movie is when he gets paid the first time and yells "187 dollars!!!"" and then goes and gets it all in ones from the bank.