All of our Christmas decorations are out of their boxes and hanging around the house, but it didn't feel even remotely close to being near Christmas until today. What happened today that made it feel like Christmas? It snowed!! I know....you don't believe that it snowed in Vegas! Me neither!

Look at our cute little tree with all of our presents and our stockings hanging above our fireplace waiting for Santa to fill with all of his many goodies.

Here is Cowboy Santa!!

The "
Moosealtoe" (Moose dung from Yellowstone) is hung up and getting a lot of use!
Every time it snows I can't resist trying to catch some in my mouth. It is fun!

I did the same thing this last March when I went up to Idaho for a wedding!!
Whoever says that dreams do not come true definitely was telling a lie! I never would have thought that we would get snow here in Vegas, but it happened! The mountains are a beautiful white. It is amazing!!
5 comments:
I love your tree. Ours is about 3" taller than yours.:) Love the newly-wed Christmas trees!!
Is the snow melted already? How crazy was that. I bet Josh loved it. So you already have presents under your tree? What is up with that? Any for me.
Snow in Vegas??? That is crazy. I wonder if an episode of CSI will have snow now. You know if I believed everything in CSI, it would be raining all the time in Vegas. Thanks for talking to me on IM...that was fun!
You always have to be careful walking around with your tongue out to catch the flakes--just in case you walk into someone doing the same thing...
In my case--maybe he'd be cute and it would be a good thing...j/k!
Love ya Jay and glad it snowed for ya down there...
Let's see if I can catch ya when you are in Draper--I live by the temple!
I love the Cowboy Santa! And the Mooseltoe?...interesting!
Post a Comment