On Saturday we slept in, went to a movie, and then we drove to Newport to look at the temple and go to the beach. The temple is so pretty there!!


This is Josh freezing his butt off!! The water was really cold. It didn't help that it was kind of cloudy. Not the best weather to go to the beach.

Wouldn't it be cool to own a beach house?

How much do you think one of those costs?
On Saturday night we went out to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory!! It was so good. I tried fried bananas for the very first time. They were really good. Josh said that he had them all the time in Brazil as a dessert.

Overall, the trip was a lot of fun. Today it was so hard to get up and go to work!! Mondays are even worse after an amazing vacation!
1 comment:
Ariel and I ate at the cheesecake factory twice in San Fran. I love that place and the great thing about the one in San Fran is that line is not a 3 hour wait like it is in Utah.
Post a Comment