Monday, April 27, 2009

An Arizona Update

This last week I went to Arizona for work and had the best time! I am in love with me breathing in the fresh, clean Arizona air.
This is where Josh will be working (without pay) for his first clinical rotation in Phoenix. St. Joseph's Hospital. I am so excited for Josh to start working (without pay)!



On another great note I found a job and a place to live all in 4 days. Some may say that I am good. I just attribute it to luck and being in the right place at the right time. But, you can tell me I am good. I definitely would not mind or object. ;)



2 comments:

Trish said...

So you guys are moving to AZ? Cool! I mean, hot! Have fun!

Jacob and Emily said...

So when do you start and where is it at? You must fill us in. You can't leave a post so open-ended!