This morning Josh and I were up and out of the apartment at 5:00am! There was a special temple session at 5:30 am for leaders in the ward/stake that we were invited to attend. What we discovered when we went outside was HOPE! It was 78 degrees!!! 78 degrees is hope for a "cooler" future. However, by noon it is now back up to 100 degrees. Which is also, a nice break from 110-115 degrees.

On a lighter note. I was completely impressed with Josh waking up so early! As we left the apartment he grabbed his sunglasses, put them on, opened the door and then exclaimed in horror, "It's not even light out yet!" He hasn't seen the crack of dawn in awhile. :) Currently, as I am typing this he is taking a nap on the couch. Waking up at 4:45am is much too
exhausting.
5 comments:
Well now you know a good time to go running outside!
What is your callings?
You should find out if they still do the Mesa Easter Pageant. It's really good.
That's too early for me as well - I'd join Josh in napping ;D Your pic of the temple is super pretty.
I would die getting up that early too, I'm about to start working full time and I may die! ;) the temple is gorgeous!!!!
78 degrees is a hot day for us. Most days here are 72 degrees, sunny with a light breeze. :)
ug. that is too, too hot. I told Anthony that the only place we couldn't move to was AZ. glad to hear you're coming back up this way soon!
love,
steph (schmutz)
Post a Comment