Sunday, October 18, 2009

Residency Notice

Dear Mesa Arizona,


I have a concern. I moved here in June of this year with high hopes, an adventurous spirit, and the determination to enjoy another move. I was willing to look past the lack of greenery, trees and the hot hot hot summer that lay ahead. I feel as if I have done my best. I enjoyed the summer thoroughly by laying out in the hot sun, swimming in the pool, tubing down the river and drinking cactus lemonade. I even watched my stickers on my car begin to fade in color and slowly begin to curl upward from the sun.


As a concerned citizen I hereby voice my opinion on the matter. It is now the middle of October. Yesterday, as we reached record breaking temperature of 101 degrees I realized that around the world people are pulling out and USING their fall/winter clothing.


I am officially giving you my two months notice. I am packing my bag full of winter clothing and heading up north where I will enjoy "Jack Frost nipping at my nose".


This move needs to occur before my husband and I end up like this:



Thank you for your time,

Jaimie-lyn

P.S. I will come back to visit

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love ya Jay! If you make it up north, stop by and say hi!

Audra said...

you are so funny! i love it!

Rachel said...

hahahaha I love the picture!

Jacob and Emily said...

hahaha you guys already look like that! If you are not using your sweaters, feel free to send them this way, I will get great use out of them!