Tuesday, November 17, 2009

OH! The weather outside may be frightful...frightfully warm

The average temperature here has been in the mid to high 70's. I have to be honest it has felt very nice. It has not felt much like the season of thanksgiving. I am actually in shock that thanksgiving is so soon! However, this nice weather does not stop everyone here in Arizona from celebrating Christmas and enjoying the season. This last week I have spent almost every day at the temple for ward temple night, YW's activity, family home evening and talking to the sister missionaries. While I have been there at the temple I have enjoyed watching all the volunteers set up the Christmas lights. I am excited for the final lighting. It will look amazing (so I am told by all my YW). Also, Josh is excited to see if he can take a picture with the Christmas lights in his shorts and flip flops. :)

Here is a little preview:

No comments: