Saturday, February 13, 2010

Strawberry Success!

My new calling in the ward is the YW camp directer! Wow! A little bit overwhelming for a girl who only went to one and a half of her own girls camp. Now looking back, I should have gone to more girls camps.

My first responsibility as camp director was to get the fund raiser underway. Our fundraiser this year was to make chocolate dipped strawberries. I had a blast. We all gathered together this morning (some earlier than others) and made the most beautiful chocolate strawberries I have ever seen. True, I haven't seen that many until today but I still stake my claim on the most beautiful chocolate strawberries ever created. My YW rock. Our Strawberries are beautiful and we are gonna have a rockin' fun time at girls camp this year!


TA-DA!

3 comments:

ariel said...

wow! you made them!? i thought for sure you bought them. they are so pretty! i just had one and it was goooood.

Jacob and Emily said...

Nice job. Especially for someone who doesn't like chocolate! I can't wait to hear the dramatic stories from girls camp. You know every ward has something go down!

Lisa said...

Yes, very impressive. That calling sounds like lots of fun. Are we going to see you guys on Friday??