Things I have learned about my husband during his surgery:
1) It would appear from below picture that he enjoys surgery or being drugged up.
3) Josh made a bold declaration that he was going to be a biker...3 minutes later and after burning 4 calories he made another bold declaration: "I need a percocet!" I guess the tour de France will have to wait.
4) Did I mention he talked a lot? Even in his sleep. Late one night/morning he woke me up by putting on a theatrical version of 'Silence of the Lambs'. Lucky for me he was Hannibal Lecter and I was Clarice! Did I mention he was asleep? The next day I told him no more pain medication. 5) He has a high tolerance for pain -except-when icing his knee. He hates cold.
6) He is amazing! Well, I already knew that but it always makes the list .
No comments:
Post a Comment