Many have tempted...and many succeeded a long, long time ago.
I finally (after years of not having a sliver of interest) read all 7 Harry Potter books!

To read all the Harry Potter books was my New Years Resolution. I'm excited to announce that it only took me three months to achieve this goal. Hurray! Now, the rest of the year I am free of "the New Years Resolution" sting. I never make New Years Resolutions because I hate the "sting". It was kind of fun however, to set this goal. I usually evaluate my life on my birthday by downloading a few new songs, put on my running shoes and go from there. By the time my run is over I've decided on a few new things that I need to tweak in my life and usually in my ipod as well.
I am proud to admit that I am a Harry Potter fan. No, not to the point where you will be seeing me draw a scare on my forehead and waiting in a midnight line for the next show to come out. (I only do that for Twilight, ha) The seventh and final book amazed me. I loved how all the books connected. I have a lot of admiration for J.K. Rowling as an author.
Now, onto the movies! :)
“It’s not our gifts that define us … it’s our choices.” Professor Dumbledore
3 comments:
Congrats! I am on the second book - but I have read them all a few times already :) I am glad you loved them. They are on my favorites list!
I felt the same way about Twilight...I'm still working on the desire to read them. I also didn't start reading Harry Potter till 3 years ago. The 3rd and 5th movies are the best, in my opinion. :)
I am SOOOO happy you are finally a fan! I know I tried to light the fire a few years ago and I think it kind of fell flat. I'm happy to hear that once again you've joined 'the cult.' We can FINALLY be BFF's ;)
Post a Comment