
Andrew and Elise hit their one year mark this month and we are so happy for them! To celebrate they made their way out to the city of sin to come hang out with another year old married couple (that would be us). We enjoyed their company as we hung out on the strip and went to the show Mystere. Thanks for coming guys and we hope you have many more happy years together!
When Andrew and Elise got married the sealer told them that they obviously did something to win each other over and then he gave them the wise advise to continue to do that. I am happy to report that they are still doing that. They are the cutest couple who treat each other with respect, love one another and continue to serve each other. Thank you guys for a great example and we love ya!
2 comments:
Jamie Smith!!! I can't believe it. You're in Vegas- it looks like you're doing awesome. So funny we both married DHS grads- its the only way to go... I'll be checking up on you-I added you to my list.
So...Killer bunnies is a super fun game that you have to check out sometime! We love it!
Post a Comment