After six weeks of being away I am finally home!! It sure feels good to be back. I am able to sleep in my own bed, with my beautiful wife, eat out of my own fridge, watch my own T.V., and feel the warm Las Vegas wind blow in my face. I had a great experience in Fallon, NV. It was a lot of fun working with Steve and his clinic. I learned a lot. While I was in Fallon I got to work in a skilled nursing center, some assisted living centers, do home health, go to the school district and work with kids, and work in an out patient setting. I got a little taste of everything! But, you know me, all work and no play makes Josh unhappy. Steve hooked me up with a gym I could go to, I coached the Fallon soccer team twice a week, I played on Steve's softball team a couple of times, I went to a 44 hour softball tournament in Winnemucca NV, I went to a basque restaurant, watched a few movies, and hung out with Steve's family.
Before I left Jaimie came up for my last weekend and we went to Reno to go and see the temple there. It is a really small temple. We had to make a reservation!! I have never had to do that before. It was a very cool experience though. We got to be the witness couple. There was also a couple that was getting married and the bride was going through for her first time. I talked to the groom a little bit. They are both going to Utah State! She is from Nevada and wanted to get her endowments out in Reno and then they are getting married in Salt Lake. He seemed really nervous. He asked me how long I had been married and what I thought about marriage. I told him, "you will really like it!" I think that calmed him a little bit....NOT!
Here are some pictures of the temple.

1 comment:
Well welcome home Josh! Hope you had a great experience. How was the Reno temple. Never been there. Now it's time to get back to the books again!
Post a Comment