Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Meet in the Middle?


I'd start walking your way
You'd start walking mine
We'd meet in the middle

We'd gain a lot of ground
Cause we'd both give a little
There ain't no road too long
When we meet in the middle


Sunday was one of the best days I have had in, well, about six weeks!! Who would of ever thought that Josh and I could fit into the category of the romantic, passionate type? I definitely didn't. We have our moments, but none like this. On a whim (a very big whim) we decided to meet each other half way between Las Vegas and Fallon, NV. That is a three hour drive for each of us. A total of 6 hours round trip and all in one day! Now if this is not love I really don't know what is?
We meet up in a small town called Goldfield. There is literally nothing there. I had made sandwiches and brought some fruit up and we had dinner together in a Cemetery! A Cemetery...not so romantic, but the whole idea was.

That is an actual tombstone in the cemetery! Lets y'all know just how crazy this town is!
I am so in love with my wonderful husband! I am so grateful for him and how many daily sacrifices he makes for me!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

You guys are too cute! Eating in a cemetery...yes that is true love!!

Jana said...

yahhh for Josh being home! Thats so funny y'all met in the middle!

Andrew said...

in the middle of the day?!!!?!!?!?!?!!? i was thinking at night.... hahaha

Andrew said...

you guys should really update this.. now that josh is home you should have something exciting that you've done together!! haha just kiddin! we love you and can't wait to see you!!

Pilot In Command said...

Lots of country music references...haha. I live near Nashville, and was a little surprised to see anyone out west likes Music City's product so much :)