Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Dagley's in VEGAS!

So..since my husband is gone I have been cheating big time. No, not on him, but by actually being alone the full six weeks he has been gone. I have been recruiting visitors. Come on, everyone wants to visit Las Vegas! Last week my mom was in town (yea for mothers and helping daughters stock back up on food). Next week my adorable sister in law will be in town with a few of her friends. Can't wait for you guys to come down! This week my two sisters were in town, bringing along with them my cute nieces. Yes, Steph they are so cute!! It was a total girl weekend!! No men allowed(although I could of done with a visit of some testosterone).
We did lots of swimming. Yes! I got in...the kiddy pool. Anyway... we also went to the shark reef in the Mandaly Bay Hotel. Amazing! I had fun looking at the fish, sharks, and lizards. I even had more fun watching Kelty and Teagan get so excited. Kids are so cute! At least they are for two hours, after that, they can start pushing their luck. Ha!
Here are a few pictures from the shark reef:



No comments: