Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Exercise in Las Vegas?

Las Vegas is known to be hot and during the summer you can practically forget trying to do anything active outside (trust me I have tried). Yesterday, I had my first physical therapist appointment for my knee. I was again told to stop running on it!! This is hard news to take when all I really like to do actively is run. The physical therapist told me I could bike...bike? The only bike I have is from my mission and it's probably not the best bike in the world. Actually I know it's not. My boss who is a majorly obsessed bike connoisseur has had my bike for a couple of days fixing it up as best he can. I got it back today and it actually looks like a whole new bike. Well, at least it feels like a new bike!! He also is letting me borrow his biking um... contraption (for lack of a better word). You stick your bike on it and peddle. The bike doesn't move! I tried it out today and I have fallen in love with it! I felt strange however, biking on my mission bike and not wearing a skirt. HA!

P.S. Josh, this is what it looks like.

4 comments:

Jacob and Emily said...

Hahahaha You probably looked ridiculous! I hope your blinds are shut! Just kidding! Did you fall off? And did your leg turn in? Oh this pictures great!

Janean said...

we all know youre not showing josh your bike... ;)

Tyson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh and Jay said...

That picture is AMAZING!! I could not stop starring at "YOUR BIKE!" Jay...you are so hot!

I love you.