My new BFF is Sarah Palin.You see it all started with my little brother, Seth and the you tube video that I posted earlier on my blog. His video got posted on to the Republicans main web page and received a lot of views. He got invited to attend a rally out in Reno, NV but, at the last minute my dad and him decided to change plans and attend the rally in Las Vegas. They called me at 6:30 in the morning as I was walking to work and said "hey, what are you doing today?" "Well," I said, "I have to work, work some more, and then I have homework. Why? What's up?" They invited me to go to the rally with them so I decide to take an "extended" lunch. My boss told me I was allowed to go, but only because I was wearing my very manly, non-form fitting, bright orange Aztech shirt. He told me to go and make the company proud. So my family and I went to go see Sarah Palin do her thing!
My friend Bonnie from high school was in town so I called her up to see where she was at. Turns out she had a friend that could get us in without waiting in a 3 mile line! We gladly accepted. Little did we know it wasn't just a friend that could get us in, but it was a friend that could get us on stage. Yes, that is right. I stood directly behind and to the left of Sarah. I found a YouTube video with me in it but I look like a man with a mustache because of the blur- but hey I will take it! After the speech I got to shake her hand, talk with her and get an autograph. Not a bad day when you consider what I had planned. Life is very unexpected and I love it!
My friend Bonnie from high school was in town so I called her up to see where she was at. Turns out she had a friend that could get us in without waiting in a 3 mile line! We gladly accepted. Little did we know it wasn't just a friend that could get us in, but it was a friend that could get us on stage. Yes, that is right. I stood directly behind and to the left of Sarah. I found a YouTube video with me in it but I look like a man with a mustache because of the blur- but hey I will take it! After the speech I got to shake her hand, talk with her and get an autograph. Not a bad day when you consider what I had planned. Life is very unexpected and I love it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaDis1bVFig
I am not a very political person and would always rather keep my feelings to myself, but yesterday, I could not help getting caught up in the spirit of America! I love this land and our freedom! And I say Go Sarah Barracuda!!! 

5 comments:
I couldn't find you but Brett said he saw you. Sounds like it was fun. I have already voted.
I see you, you are right behind Sarah P's right sholder wearing an orange shirt. I guess the moustache through steph off.
Jay, nice! I watched the whole thing live and had no clue you were standing behind her! ha! That made me laugh.
how the freak does this thing work?
Wow. thats really exciting and super fun. congrats to seth!
Post a Comment