First, I had my great friend and one of my first college roommates from BYU-Idaho come down and visit me. We met my first fall semester staying in Nauvoo (the name of the apartments) and were roomies as well the fallowing semester when I came back from Vashon Island, WA. We got to go the Las Vegas temple. I am so grateful for good friends that I have stayed in contact with and also that we can go to the House of the Lord together. Going with a friend from college helped me to realize how important eternal life is and how connected we all are. It helped give me further perspective to why and just how important it is to help all of our friends so that we can all sit in the celestial kingdom together. Thank you, Amy!
Doesn't the temple look beautiful?
Next, the Smith guys came to visit. That would be my brothers and my father. These guys are super crazy and you would just have to meet them to appreciate their random cracks and jokes. We had a quick, yummy, dinner at the Olive Garden and drove out to the condo to get a quick looksie. I loved having them there if only for a couple of hours. They were just driving through but it meant the world to me to have them come visit.
Over conference weekend we had The Mills party of 5 down here to visit us! We got to to the show Ka. Very good! We ate lots, watched the most amazing conference, found the joys in coupon shopping, designed bamboo nails and mostly enjoyed one another company. It was wonderful to have them down here and to show them our new place. I'm sad to say that I only got one picture of them down here. If you want to see more you should go to Andrew & Elise's blog. The one picture I got was of Elise. We went to a Halloween party store for Kayla to help her get some ideas for the upcoming Halloween dance. I think Elise had more fun...

Thanks ya'll for coming down and remember the invites are still extended!!!
1 comment:
Jay! I had so much fun visiting you even if it was for a few hours! I want to come see you again--I'm not sure I'm coming in Nov. anymore--my life has had some crazy turns since I got back from Vegas...I'll call ya and we'll chat...
I love your snow pic! I love the snow as well! It's fantastic!
Post a Comment