After the Kickball game we went to a really cool beach. We body surfed, boogie boarded, layed out, and oh, did I mention I almost died!! Kirsten showed us this cool place with a rock where the waves came up over the rock and you stood there as the waves splashed over you. It was really fun. Well, I guess we were not supposed to be over there because there were no lifeguards over there so everyone was yelling for us to get down. After one of the waves had passed I started to go, but before I could clear the rock another wave came and hit me and knocked me over. I was being carried out to sea by the pull of the current! Kirsten came out to help me up and she got knocked over also. She dropped her camera :( and both of us had to be helped by the lifeguard!! It was a pretty scary experience and I felt really bad that Kirsten lost her camera trying to save me.
No comments:
Post a Comment