Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It's A Baby! (Well, two!)





YEA! FOR BABIES!!


Well, this post is a little late and I apologize! On Halloween night I guess I missed a couple of phone calls from my brother Sean. I got, however, a text from my sister Steph saying "Congrats, you are an Aunt again for the third time." This lead me to believe that Stephanie was pregnant. NOT!! Ariel is!! She is due the middle of May! I am so excited for them! I am excited to be an Aunt again! I hope it's a boy. ;)


Also, last week Josh's cousin Adam adopted a beautiful baby girl. She is the smallest little baby and so well behaved. I have yet to hear her cry! She is perfect. I am so glade that they were finally able to adopt and start a family. We wish them the best! Cambria is lucky to have come into your lives.


5 comments:

Andrew said...

i thought the pregnancy test was going to be yours!!! after all, i am working on the baby blanket!! haha

Anonymous said...

How much did we bet again? I'm going to need that money with the baby coming.

Josh and Jay said...

Dear Elise,
I wish ;)!
Dear Sean,
You lied and that automatically denies you any cash! Do I need to announce how you lied to me? The story? But I am still excited for you guys!! I'll buy you a baby gift at least.

Natalie and Ryan said...

Jay, i thought you were announcing a pregnancy... How are you? I hope good. How's work? How's life?

Anonymous said...

That picture is a little misleading Jay... I think we need to see the one for you soon... But I am a little biased. Congrats on being an aunt again!