Anyway, after months of waiting, March finally arrived and we got to go celebrate his day of birth! I don't know if I was more excited to ditch work or to go to Disneyland? Let us just say it was a combination of both with ditching work more on top. Ha ha
Disneyland was a blast! We got there bright and early. I had no idea that there is a count down by the gates right before Disneyland opens. I told Josh I felt like I was getting ready to run a race and I was glad I wore my running shoes instead of my flip flops. 10...9...8...CELEBRATE!
We got to ride all of our favorite rides! And yes, Josh screamed the whole time and made silly faces at every camera. His body may have turned 25 but his mind still belongs to a kid.
I love my Prince Charming and I am glad I got to be there with him to celebrate his magical 25th birthday.
5 comments:
Those are nice faces!! you're a great wife and i'm glad you two are married!! we love and miss you!! happy birthday josh! we hope it was a great one and that there are many more!
How fun! I'll have to plan for that sometime!
I didn't know you could get into Disneyland for free on your birthday. Man, I would love that! I bet you had a blast. Good planning.
So fun! Happy birthday Josh! Miss you Jay!
I am so glad that you went. Way to go on trying to keep that a secret. Disneyland is Rob and I's favortie place on earth, so when I learned of the free admission on your birthday, I had to tell all my favorite people! Happy Birthday Josh!
Post a Comment