Here are two contestants in the moustache contest. The guy on the left won it. His was really cool. Josh totally wishes he could grow facial hair like that.
Josh had fun imagining he was riding in the coal mine cart. It reminded him of the Indian Jones movie.
Isn't the scenary pretty?
Marshall and Josh couldn't resist going to the bordello. Look who is in the lead? I can understand why Marshall wanted to go up there, but I thought my man was happily married! :)
The term "being in the dog house" came to mind. One of the bordello workers saw the boys in the cage and told me to throw away the key! I totally agree!!
2 comments:
looks like it was a lot of fun. i would have dressed all out cowgirl! it would be fun to get back into the farm garb.
Ha! I agree- throw away the key! That looks like so much fun. We'll have to visit when it's not so bloody hot! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment