We are always telling people to come visit us. There are a ton of benefits to visiting us, including, but not limited to: we are a ton of fun, we usually do really fun things, and visitors have a place to stay (for free) with the most comfortable air mattress to sleep on. Well, my little brother finally took me up on this offer last Tuesday. I was excited to have him come stay the night before he went on the trail for Anasazi. I picked him up from the airport and after we caught up he informed me that he wanted to go hang out with some of the people who were going on the trail with him in the morning. I handed him a spare key to the apartment and went to bed.
At 1:30 in the morning I woke up because my globe light was on. It is one of those lights that you have to touch and the light will come on. As of lately it has decided to become possessed and turn on whenever it wants to. I got up to turn it off and realized my little brother was not back yet. I looked at my phone and had missed two texts and three phone calls from him! Come to find out I had locked him out!! My apartment has a bottom lock and then a dead bolt, which even if you have a key, you cannot unlock!!!
We hope that this story does not thwart others from visiting. We have learned our lesson. Don't lock your guests out!! We had to learn this lesson the hard way, but we learned it.
We hope that this story does not thwart others from visiting. We have learned our lesson. Don't lock your guests out!! We had to learn this lesson the hard way, but we learned it.
1 comment:
hahaha. AWESOME! ;)
Post a Comment