Sunday, June 28, 2009

Red Wall

Since living in Las Vegas and now Arizona I have fallen in love with the red and orange colors. Brown is still my favorite color but I now love the deseret colors of red and orange. When I signed the lease to this apartment I was told that we could get the walls painted with no charge and when we left, if we left the paint on the walls there would also be no charge. I was excited to hear that. So I decided to be a little daring and bold and do something out of the ordinary.


We are now almost all settled in our new apartment. And anyone is welcomed to come visit!!

5 comments:

Barnett Family said...

I love your red wall. I have a burnt orange wall in my basement, and Noah has a dark orange one in his room. I'm glad your settled in Arizona. It looks like you are enjoying the change!

Unknown said...

I like it! I used to have a red wall in my old house!

I hope you are doing good! I miss you!

Brett said...

Great colour

Lisa said...

I love the red! We just...well Daron just painted the baby room a green color which I love. It makes a big difference to have a color you like. When are you guys coming up next? We need to get together!!

Jacob and Emily said...

I love the red! Right now I'm into this 'rust' phase. You'll have to tell us more about your adventures down south? If you need to a place to camp (in the middle of no where) feel free to head to our property! ha ha ha. Post more pictures of your cute apartment too!