About a year into my marraige and a year into Las Vegas I remembered how much I loved doing that. So I went to the store and with my fancy, crafty art skills I went to town. I loved that sign. It gave me reasons to laugh, smile and remember who had visited. I threw it away last night so I had to take a picture of it. Here are a few of the things on the list:
- Partys at the pool with the Mexicans (Mikayal)
- UNLV (of course Josh)
- Dirt Biking in a cage, 5 bikes at a time and Cafe Rio (Shaun B. )
- To see my sister Jaimie and to marvel at Josh's head (Seth)
-Sarah Palin (Seth) - The heat, no scraping windows with snow in the winter (Josh) But in reply someone wrote: Only cracked and shattered windows and heat stroke all day long!!! (ha ha)
- Hiking Red Rock, our 5 minute rain storms, a fluffy snow fall that made all of Las Vegas shut down for a day. (Jay)
No comments:
Post a Comment