The officer that came to the scene asked who was driving and if everybody was ok. Me, being the sarcastic man that I am said that I was fine, except for the pain in my neck. I was just joking, but I don't think the officer thought it was funny!! The guy driving the Isuzu asked what I did and I told him I was going to school for PT. He told me jokingly that I could do therapy on my own neck to treat my whip lash. I just laughed!! It was an exciting experience. I told Jay I was going to sue the guy for all of the psychological, physical and emotional damage that he caused me. She told me to "be a man and suck it up!"
Saturday, June 13, 2009
My NECK!!
On Thursday I was really excited. Jaimie was coming home from her trip from Lake Powell, I only had one more final and one more presentation left of summer school. I was driving home from school just like any other day. The traffic was coming to a stop at Stewart and Lamb so I slowed down and stopped. I was looking through my rear-view mirror when I saw the car behind me slam on their brakes. I heard a screetch and BANG!!
The Isuzu Rodeo that was behind me got hit by the car behind them, a Grand Am, forcing their car into mine!! It was a 3 car accident!! The Isuzu had a hitch on the back and the hitch went right through the front of the Grand Am's hood. It cracked his radiator and did some pretty good damage to his car. My bumper was the only thing that got damaged on my car. I was pretty excited because the paint was coming off and now I can get it fixed.....for FREE!!
The officer that came to the scene asked who was driving and if everybody was ok. Me, being the sarcastic man that I am said that I was fine, except for the pain in my neck. I was just joking, but I don't think the officer thought it was funny!! The guy driving the Isuzu asked what I did and I told him I was going to school for PT. He told me jokingly that I could do therapy on my own neck to treat my whip lash. I just laughed!! It was an exciting experience. I told Jay I was going to sue the guy for all of the psychological, physical and emotional damage that he caused me. She told me to "be a man and suck it up!"
The officer that came to the scene asked who was driving and if everybody was ok. Me, being the sarcastic man that I am said that I was fine, except for the pain in my neck. I was just joking, but I don't think the officer thought it was funny!! The guy driving the Isuzu asked what I did and I told him I was going to school for PT. He told me jokingly that I could do therapy on my own neck to treat my whip lash. I just laughed!! It was an exciting experience. I told Jay I was going to sue the guy for all of the psychological, physical and emotional damage that he caused me. She told me to "be a man and suck it up!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment