Saturday, June 13, 2009

Every New Beginning has an Ending

Las Vegas was a new beginning for Josh and I. A new university, new job, being married, new apartments, and now it is coming to an end. We are getting all of the loose ends tied up and getting ready to start another new beginning in Arizona.

I had my last day of work at Aztech Material Testing on June 5th, 2009. It has been a good job for me and I have learned a lot about myself, how to work with "different people" and dirt!! I enjoyed working with the many people there and I will definitely miss them. I am still dreaming about work, but they are no longer nightmares, so I am happy!! :)


This is a picture of Claire and I. She was one of the engineers that worked there.


Cindy, me and Mandy

Josh is finally done with summer school!! He had his last final on Friday. His class had class and individual pictures so he dressed up all SNAZZY! Doesn't he look good? Now all he has left are his 3 clinicals and his research project. He is almost done with school!! Yeah!! It will surely be a new beginning when he starts working and making real money.

Right after my last day of work I took a little trip to Lake Powell with my sister and her husband's family. It was a blast!! We stayed on a really nice house boat, went jet skiing, kayaking, relaxed, enjoyed the sun and ate really good food. Teagan was hilarious with her life-jacket in which she tried to wear as a diaper. It was fun to spend time with my two cute nieces.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Rob and I just got back from Powell Sunday. Isn't it the BEST! Hope all goes well with the car bumper.