Monday, July 20, 2009

Wicked Weekend

This last weekend we had another really fun time. Jaimie's parents, Brett, Stephanie and the kids, Dave & Kirsten, Shannon, my parents, and Mikayla came down for the weekend. We went to Bucca di Beppo, ordered way too much food, swam in the pool, enjoyed the AZ HEAT, went to the play Wicked and had a good time. We tried to recreate the scene from Lady and the Tramp.
This was my first time seeing the play. I really liked it. I thought that it was really funny and it really makes you think of the Wizard of Oz from a different perspective. I really want to rent that movie and watch it again.


Wicked was not the reason for both of our families coming down to AZ. The real reason why everyone came down was to see Jaimie graduate. It took a lot of persuasion to get her to walk, but we did it! I am so proud of all of the hard work that she has put into school. She works full-time, is a great wife, and has sacrificed so much to get through school. Her major was Human Services/Management. I just wanted to let her know how proud I am and how much I love her.


Isn't she cute?

5 comments:

Barnett Family said...

Jaimie! I didn't know you were graduating! Congratulations, that is so exciting!

Anonymous said...

jay congratulations on graduating! that's so exciting! i still can't believe you're in az! when are you coming to ny to visit?

Natalie and Ryan said...

Congratulations Jay. I didn't know you were done with school. What school did you attend? Man, I miss school. I hope you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

you look so cute in your little grad outfitt.. sniff sniff... by baby is all grown up:)

ariel said...

congrats, jaimie! i wish we could have come down!