What happens in Vegas doesn't always stay in Vegas!
Even though Josh spent almost three years living, working, and gaining a fine education at UNLV he has decided to not stay in Las Vegas.
Josh and I will be packing our bags and moving to, errr, I guess I should say I will be finally unpacking my bags and settling in my parents basement. You see, when Josh and I moved into the parents basement I didn't want to unpack everything just yet, in hopes that him and I would set out on another adventure.
Josh accepted a job in Layton, UT at Wasatch Peak. I am really happy for Josh, for his next adventure and for well, paychecks. :)
9 comments:
Hey congrats Jay and Josh! I'm sure thats a good feeling to land a job and especially in Utah. Good luck on finding a place to live- I highly recommend Farmington.
Congrats! That is great you guys!
Great, that's awesome he got a job and you guys are done with school. It went so fast!!! I just hope it goes as fast for us as it did for you. Ryan still is trying to decide what schools to apply for PT.
I'm so happy you are staying around! Congrats!
At least the basement is free! And who says your adventures can't be on lots of vacations! Congrats on finally being finished! What's next on your list of journies?
Yay! Now we can be BFFs forever and ever! And I must agree with Andrea, Farmington is the place to be...
Wahoo!! Congrats guys! I've been waiting for this post! We need to plan a time to get together :)
Congrats Jaimie! I didn't even know you decided! Dave never tells me anything... the bum ;) So are you guys staying in the basement for awhile?
When I can see you guys? Can you come over for a bbq???
Post a Comment