INTRODUCING DOCTOR MILLS:
This past weekend Josh finally graduated! After years and years of school he is finally out! "He did a fabulous job on his research project that was presented on Friday. I actually enjoyed attending his graduation. Usually, I find them quite boring (and this happened to be one of the longest ones I have been too) but this time I was eager to attend. I also had two of my nieces there to help me pass the time. :)I am immensely proud of my wonderful husband. He worked so hard. I am grateful to stand next him and to share in his accomplishments.
Love Your Face Millsie Boy!
1 comment:
Jam I had so much fun catching up on your blog. I found it through Hanna's. Ithas been so long. So your here in Layton now ah? We have lived here for 3 years, it's been ok but so don't want to be here forever! You are so gorgeous by the way, I didn't know you and Josh ended up with each other. That is so cool. When I moved my senior year I kind of lost track of things up here! MIss you girl!
Post a Comment