Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's A Tag About My Hot Husband!


I know I have been writting about my husband alot but I got tagged from my sister in law. So here it goes:
1. What is his name? Joshua David
2. Who eats more? Josh!
3. Who said "I love you" first? After 7 years of knowing each other well he did..in an email!
4. Who is taller? He is.
5. Who is smarter? He is the grad student. I think its a medical thing ;)
6. Who is more sensitive? Me..
7. Who does the laundry? We both do. I secretly think Josh loves doing it or he does it so that he doesn't have to do the dishes.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I usually do. When we want to cuddle sleep then I have to switch cuz I can't sleep on my left side or else it will go numb.
9. Who pays the bills? I make the money then Josh writes the checks and mails it off. He said that if I learned how to write checks I wouldn't need him anymore.
10. Who cooks more? Josh does. I love a man who can cook. Yum Yum
11. What meals do you cook together? most of them but we have perfected the meal of the pizza.
12. Who is more stubborn? Me!!
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Josh will usually say he is just to say he is. I don't think he actually knows why or what he is admitting too. It's kind of cute.
14. Who has more siblings? I do. I have 5 and he has 2.
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Neither one. We both are always trying to give the "pants" to each other and no one will own up!!!
16. What do you like to do together? Make pizza!! Take walks, watch movies, play games, and go late night bowling.
17. Who eats more sweets? I thinkk it's a tie.
18. What is his guilty pleasure? Carmel
19. How did you meet? sophmore drivers ed class
20. Who asked who out first? I did. Our first date was the days of 47 rodeo. I only asked him out because Sarah furner (my neighbor) had a crush on Nick (Josh's neighbor) and she wanted me to come with.
21. Who kissed who first? I think he did. It was the shortest kiss that I have ever had. He has since made up for it.
22. Who proposed? Joshua did!!
23. His best features? all of his features are his best features but i personally love his traps (those are muscles) and his eyes, lips and his beard.
24. What is his greatest quality? His determination, strength, kindness and his love
25. Tag: anyone who loves their husband :)

3 comments:

ariel said...

sean is wussy... he won't do the dirty part of the chores. He only unloads the clean dishes and folds the clean laundry. he does clean the toloits though... gofigure.

loved the post!

Trish said...

Aww...I'm totally doing this one!

Anonymous said...

Jay, how do you like your hair? I hope your visit in Utah was great!