Friday, September 12, 2008

Surprise!


Shhhh! My sister gave me access to her blog to print out some pages, so while I am in here I thought I would leave a post since it is an addiction I have lately. I just want my sister to know I love her and miss her and I am so excitted we get to see each other in a few hours. We have been planning a birthday surprise for our mom for months now and the day has finally arrived. I told our mom that she would need to pack her bag for a few days and that it would be just her and her daughters having a fun weekend. Well, I don't know what she really thought we were doing but I think she thought we were driving somewhere close to Jaimie so she was packing the car with lots of gatorades and water to bring to Jaimie (she does this because if there was to be a disaster in Vegas she doesn't want Jay and Josh to be thirsty in the desert). Anyways, our older sister, Shannon asked our mom what she was doing with all those drinks and she explained she was taking them to give to Jay and Shannon had to tell her that she couldn't take all those liquids with her on the plane and our mother's reply was, "Oh, we are flying? That is good to know." Our family does not do well keeping SURPRISES, but maybe my mom has no idea what we are up to. See you soon Jay!! Love your guts!! We miss you too Josh but Jay just a little bit more!!

1 comment:

Josh and Jay said...

Thanks steph! And I have to say that is one of the best pictures of Josh and I. It really captures our personalities! ha - love ya