Best (in No particular order):
1. Trip to Hawaii
2. Ran our first half marathon together
3. We moved into a bigger apartment
4. I ran my first marathon
5. Josh got the highest score in his class on the Stats final
6. Josh did his first clinical affliation in Fallon, NV
7. Eating homemade carmel popcorn
8. Freecation and all of the other vacations we took
9. Trip to Lake Tahoe
10.Shows on the strip
11.Tried a lot of new cooking recipes
12.I got a raise at work!
13.I went on a trip to New York
14.I saw the plays Wicked, Momma Mia, and Legally Blonde
15.I met Sarah Palin
16.We celebrated our first anniversary last May
17.We got snow in Vegas
18.Camping in our living room on New Year's Eve
Worst ( in NO particular order):
1. I found my first grey hair and Josh is losing his :(
2. We both gained weight (if you add our pounds up it equals 15...is there a marriage 15?)
3. Our first car accident
4. Josh was gone for 6 weeks in Fallon, NV
5. Our friend Chris English died of cancer and Josh had to speak at his funeral
6. We ate a lot of burnt meals
7. Josh broke our computer and lost all of our files
8. I hurt my knee and couldn't run for awhile
9. I had a miscarriage
10.We didn't get the golden egg at Easter :)
11.Josh's class started the mustache March tradition
As you can see we have had way more good moments than bad. 2008 was great...2009 is going to be fine!!
5 comments:
Ah the Mustache March tradition!!! I am totally with you on that one being on the worst list!
Wow, what a great list. I am sorry to hear that you had a miscarriage. How was your trip to Hawaii? I am totally jealous. I really like your best and worst idea for 2008. I kind of want to do the same for our blog. Do you care? I don't have as many exciting things happening though. How was your Christmas?
Did you really meet Sarah Palin? Are you for real?
oh wow, Jay. I didn't know you had a miscarriage, I am really sorry. But I think your bests outweight your worsts!
You forgot to mention that I went to Italy in 2008!!!
Post a Comment