Look at them SEXY legs!! Ow Ow!! (QUOTE FROM JOSH)
P.S. We had our first game tonight and I scored a goal. If a girl scores it is worth two points, so technically I scored two goals :) I give all of the credit to the new shoes.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Shopping in the Kids Section
Josh and I were invited to play in a co-ed soccer league with one of Josh's friends. Josh was really excited. The only problem was that I didn't have any shoes to wear. When we drove up to St. George for Devin and Aubrey's wedding we decided to stop at the outlet malls and see if there were any shoes that I could buy. When we walked into the store they only had Men's indoor shoes!! We were kind of bummed. As we were leaving Josh, just jokingly, asked me if I could fit into children's shoes. I didn't know, but we asked the guy to bring out a size 5.5 in kids and guess what....they fit!! The coolest thing was that they were half the price of the adult shoes!! Josh wants me to always shop in the kids section for all of my clothing, it would totally save us some money!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to save $$! Too bad that will never happen for me! So hey do you know exactly when Meikle is coming home?
Awesome! How was you knee?
Your feet are so tiny! Lucky!
Looks like you had fun!
Nice!! I love getting my shoes in the kids section! Except when all you have to chose from is Dora and Spider Man . . . then it becomes a problem! Congrats on the goal(s)!
Post a Comment