I was so mad we lost to both unlv and u of u, we had BOTH of those games. haha, how are you jay? check out my blog if you want. christianandkarajoy@blogspot.com im excited we can keep in better contact now. tell me how life is
Hey! It's nice to know that you're in the blogging world too!! Yeah, Shaun was a pretty cool date! And I do remember you going to Jr. Prom with him. I went with Kyle Birrell Jr. Year...do you remember him? Anyway, good times. I'm gonna add you to my blog if you don't mind, so I can keep tabs on you and Josh! Good hearing from you! :)
4 comments:
Sugar Bowl....that is all I have to say!! Go Utes!!!
Just so everyone knows Josh posted that post. Not me! I love the U!!
I was so mad we lost to both unlv and u of u, we had BOTH of those games. haha, how are you jay? check out my blog if you want. christianandkarajoy@blogspot.com im excited we can keep in better contact now. tell me how life is
Hey! It's nice to know that you're in the blogging world too!! Yeah, Shaun was a pretty cool date! And I do remember you going to Jr. Prom with him. I went with Kyle Birrell Jr. Year...do you remember him? Anyway, good times. I'm gonna add you to my blog if you don't mind, so I can keep tabs on you and Josh! Good hearing from you! :)
Post a Comment