Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have to admit...

UTAH STATE basketball games are the best! I'm sorry if that makes you feel bad but it's true!

I am not a true Aggie, in fact I am not even an Aggie. I have never paid one cent in support of this school however, I am married to a man who bleeds blue for Utah State and NOW I am proud of it. I went to my first basketball game last week and I fell in love (no, not with Bill as tempting as it was). The chants and cheers were fun and creative (I even did the cheer where you milk the udders- ugh! How embarrassing). I felt rude a couple of times but I quickly got over it. It was loud and crazy and I think I only sat in my chair during half time.

Congratulations Utah State on becoming WAC CHAMPS!

And even more important congratulations to Josh for graduating from Utah State almost three years ago. You've done good Mills. You've done good.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Woot! GO AGGIES!! I must say I never developed anything resembling school spirit for UNLV. (;

Josh and Jay said...

Either did I. I tried a couple of times but I always came out empty handed. ha!

Jacob and Emily said...

Go Aggies! I'm sure that game was amazing to be at! And a cow utter cheer? . . . only in Utah (or nebraska).

Lisa said...

Yay! It was a great game. I must agree the games are better when you are there with the other crazy fans. Life is better.....WHERE THE GREEN GRASS GROWS!!!