Josh and I left late on Thursday night to make our 'historic' six hour drive ( we drive alittle fast...) from Las Vegas, NV to Farmington, UT. We always have an adventure as we drive up. We sing loudly to 80's girl band songs, twainy to country songs, play games, etc. Josh calls this our bonding time becuase it is probably the longest we see each other not including sleeping!

Friday I got to hang out with my sisters to celebrate our birthdays! That was alot of fun to see them! Saturday we also got to go to a session in Salt Lake at the conference center thanks to Uncle Mike! It's been so long since I have been down there and it was an amazing feeling to know that you were in the same room as the prophet. I am grateful for a prophet!
On Sunday my family (since we were all together and like to celebrate holidays on another day) celebrated Easter. I love my Mom and how much time she puts into helping our family have a good time when we are all together. The start of the easter egg hunt this year was brutel! Josh held everyone back as I tried to run ahead.... didnt work so well but it was a good try. Dave and Kirst. found the 'golden egg' that was loaded with a good amount of cash! Good job guys! I mean they did use gloves..... but I'm not pointing fingers.
Friday I got to hang out with my sisters to celebrate our birthdays! That was alot of fun to see them! Saturday we also got to go to a session in Salt Lake at the conference center thanks to Uncle Mike! It's been so long since I have been down there and it was an amazing feeling to know that you were in the same room as the prophet. I am grateful for a prophet!
Saturday night all the girls went out to the Olive Garden to have girl time while the guys were at the Priesthood session. YUMMY! We waited almost an eternity for the men to come back home. We say we can live without boys, but secretly we miss every minute they are away! I knew when they were out of conference because every woman at the table received either a phone call or text... while my phone remained silent. I guess I need to learn what these women are doing to their husbands. They seemed well trained. While we waited
Kayla and I went over to Elise's house and played Guitar hero. I can say that finally I am not getting booed off the stage. It was fun. Later, when the guys came over they took a turn. I loved watching my husband play the guitar! It made me think that he might be better at dance dance reveloution! He shook his hips more then actually hitting any notes!! Ha! Ha! I love my husband!
Kayla and I went over to Elise's house and played Guitar hero. I can say that finally I am not getting booed off the stage. It was fun. Later, when the guys came over they took a turn. I loved watching my husband play the guitar! It made me think that he might be better at dance dance reveloution! He shook his hips more then actually hitting any notes!! Ha! Ha! I love my husband!
On Sunday my family (since we were all together and like to celebrate holidays on another day) celebrated Easter. I love my Mom and how much time she puts into helping our family have a good time when we are all together. The start of the easter egg hunt this year was brutel! Josh held everyone back as I tried to run ahead.... didnt work so well but it was a good try. Dave and Kirst. found the 'golden egg' that was loaded with a good amount of cash! Good job guys! I mean they did use gloves..... but I'm not pointing fingers.
1 comment:
i love to read ur blog.. its so fun, an u update a lot too.. so i extra love it! i just wrote on my sisters blog the other day... " boooorrrrrrring. post new stuff" so keep it up, and i wont write hate comments!
Post a Comment