Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife Jaimie!! She turned 24 yesterday! She is getting up there...almost in her mid-twenties. To celebrate her birthday, her boss Dave, let her drive around in his Landrover. I think that made her year!! She told me that I should have gotten her that for her birthday....maybe next year! She also got to eat at one of her favorite restaurants, Hard Rock Cafe. It was a wonderful day, full of peanut butter M&Ms and Dr. Pepper, two of her favorite things!! I hope that she had a fun day. I love her so much. If you already haven't wished her a happy birthday, it is never too late!!
6 comments:
cute....
I'm wondering if I can hire the photographer that was used for the land rover picture? That is one smoking picture! Josh, you better start saving for that vehicle now.
Hey Jay-- Happy Birthday!!! I called you... I hope you got my message, otherwise I look like a really bad friend. Anyway-- hope all is well, I love you and miss you!!
ZNamie - happy birthday. it looks like you don't want to add to your blog now because you want your birtday to last all month. the ride looks cool!
uhhhh by the way i don't think we wrote how much was on the gift card! and now i don't remember! but it was either $20 or $25 :) sorry!
Jay, do you have any idea what you're driving? That's a G4!! There were only 200 of those produced in the entire US! You are so lucky you don't even know. I would sell our unborn child just to have been in your shoes. Better not tell Jana that one by the way. ;)
Well, Happy really late Birthday anyways.
Post a Comment