Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Since tomorrow is Mother's Day and we will not be home to celebrate with them we decided to do the next best thing and to blog about our amazing mothers!!(Don't worry we will be home next week for a quick visit and we will give you a call tomorrow.)

Mom,
Hey! I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day. I am so blessed to have you as a mom. You have done so much for me and have taught me so much. I appreciate all that you have done and continue to do for me. I miss you!!
"A man who has been the indisputable favorite of his mother keeps for life the feeling of a conqueror." - Sigmund Freud



Dear Lynie,
Happy Mother's Day!! I just wanted to let you know that I love you and am grateful for our close friendship. It has been a surprise to me (yes, a surpirse) how much I have begun to long to live my life like you do. You are so giving, talented and so close to the spirit. I appreciated our long walks that we would go on, our many hours of playing boogle but most of all for how much you have taught me! My biggest and most important lesson I have learned from you, by watching you and from my personal experience, is that it is always best to go to bed before 11pm!! Weird things happen to us if we dont. ;)
Love you!!

No comments: