Monday, May 5, 2008

Speed Racers!

Tonight was another event for corporate challenge. Corporate challenge is a competion a bunch of companies throughout Las Vegas put on to see which company is the best at different events like soccer, basketball, dodgeball and almost everyother sport there is. Tonight we had the BIKE RACE- at the SPEED WAY! There were many differnt levels of bikers there. The "experts" were the ones wearing spandex outfits- both top and bottom. My boss Dave would fall into this category. He even bought all of us spandex bottoms with pads to help our bums feel more at ease as we biked through the speed way. I don't know how much they worked because my butt is feeling a little sore right now! Harry, a guy who works with us, biked on his beach cruiser, with no shoes and his long beard flowing in the wind! That was the coolest. He let Josh and I mess around on it after. It was fun!


I ended up getting first place in my age division. Who knew I was a biker?!

2 comments:

Jen Bowen said...

Wow. It sounds like you work at a really cool place. What is it you do for work?

Jacob and Emily said...

Yeah...it's cool until they take our access to the blogs away!! Gosh...now we have to work or something. Jaimie is a personal slave to anyone there that can't seem to do things for themselves. Okay, I sound like I'm venting! Jay is one speed racer! I know you're still wearing your medal around! And you know you're keeping your spandex for future uses!