Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I Heart New York!

Yea for trips!! Last weekend I got to fly all night to hang out with my sister in New York as we both attended an Arbinger Seminar for work. When I was asked to go all they had to say was free ticket, meals and hotel and I was already mentally packed!! I am easily sold! I had lots of fun at the seminar, eating at bistros, riding the LIRR, walking the crazy busy streets,going to Legally Blonde and hanging out with my sister. Life really doesnt get much better..ok maybe it does but for right now it was a perfect get a way.


My sister and I got to walk through central park! Um..big!! I loved it. Although I did feel a little awkward when we walked through one part of the park I have decided to call 'love rock'. There were at least 10 couples there just making out. AWKWARD!! I did see one girl crying though... she probably would of disagreed with me on the 'love rock'part.

Need I say more about this photo? My husband and I love watching Gladiators!! I am a big supporter of muscular men demonstrating their talent by proving who has nicer legs. I took at least 4 pictures in front of this sign. It was fun.

My brother Dave was coming home from Italy and had a connecting flight in New York on the day Steph and I were flying home. I missed him by only 20 minutes or so. He got to meet up with my sister Stephanie. Lucky her! It was Dave's birthday on Monday and so I got him the best b.day present ever. A happy smiley face cookie!! It sure made him happy. Happy late birthday again Dave!! Love ya, ya narcissistic freak!!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Wow I'm so jealous! I would love to visit New York! It would be amazing and fabulous!

Hugh 'Da' Mann said...

hi,really like this happy pic. Just wondering i could use this pic for to me to post up on my blog. sarongutan.blogspot.com compiles pics of people around the world having fun and good times. Mainly to reminisce and share good and forgotten times.
Thanks!