Last year when Josh left for Utah to ref a few soccer tournaments I used one of his skulls from class and put Josh's hat on it. I'm not crazy, but, I would talk to him and pretended Josh was around. Trust me I'm not crazy- just lonely.
Later it got more interesting when I put a shirt with it. With him being gone...I only felt it appropriate to pull it back out!

Just so everyone knows and stays updated. Josh is doing great! He loves the physical therapist (not as much as me- I keep telling myself that). He stayed in an Inn for three nights and now they are moving him into a member's house for about a week and a half until a little home is available for Josh's last three weeks. He is working in a lot of different types of settings and is enjoying it. This morning Josh was doing some geriatric work with a different physical therapist and one of the old ladies would not let her (the physical therapist)help her move around. Josh asked if he could help her move around. She was nervous and said only if you promise not to drop me. He then said, while showing an old lady his muscles, "with these guns, how could I drop you?" She then let him help her around the room.
3 comments:
Good luck with the separation. It sounds like a long time but you can survive it without going "too" crazy! At least Josh is doing great and you were able to conquer the bug.
Brighton - You think I do funny things. I hope it goes by super fast. Love you.
Jay you are too funny! I think the skull would scare me more than comfort me! I am sorry you're lonely. I hate when Ty's gone too. With school he has to do lots of externships and be gone for 3-5 days. HATE IT-but I guess I cant complain-8 weeks is a lot longer! You'll get through it. Hope it's speedy!!Call me whenever! Love you
Post a Comment