
On Tuesday my Dad got his hip replaced. My dad has really bad arthritis in both of his hips and knees. He has been having hip problems for awhile now and the doctor said that his hip was the worst that he had seen. For some time my dad has been walking like a "penguin." From what I heard the surgery went well. They tried to get him up and walking yesterday and he got dizzy and pasted out because of the drugs that they were giving him. I wish that I could be his physical therapist and get him back to health. Maybe when he gets his other hip replaced I will be done with school and can help him out!!
2 comments:
You'll probably be a lot cheaper too! Not that you're cheap but you're family and you're obligated to do it for free! I dig the visual of the hip!
I bet if you were his PT, your dad wouldn't have passed out. You probably would have made sure that doctor of his prescribed more suitable medication too! Amatures...
Clark
Post a Comment