This weekend Josh and I made a quick trip up to St. George, Ut. to hang out with my brother and his wife who were down celebrating Ariels b.day! Happy Birthday, again!! This time I made Josh drive to St. George while I studied and because last time I drove I got a ticket! That is three since I married Josh!! We went to a place called Fiesta Fun. We started out the day by playing a mean game of mini golf. Now that we have lived in Las Vegas for a year we have become a gambling couple and we made a bet for drinks to who ever won. Josh and I became pretty confident after the first hole when Ariel hit her ball into the water. I must say however, it was worth seeing Sean and Josh dig it out of the water. To our dismay we lost the first game!! No drinks for us.
We then went go carting, played arcades, went to the batting cages (a first for me!)and then went on the bumper boats. Josh started a war with one of the employees and the employee ended up winning!! Josh got drenched!! But I didnt mind the wet t-shirt!!
We ended up playing another mini golf game that Josh and I won which was a double or nothing game. I still thought we had to buy drinks but aparently the "nothing" part means you don't owe anymore. Now you can see how much we really do gamble...
Thanks Sean and Ariel for letting us come up and hang out!!
3 comments:
i love how i hit the ball in the water on literally the FIRST SWING of the game :) i'm awesome at sports... but i'm not sure if mini-golf is technically a sport...
That was a great first hit!;) but if you do remember you actually beat us all...and sad to say Josh came in last.. ha ha
I had so much fun!! Thanks again.
that was just mean!!!
Post a Comment