
One of the benefits of living in Vegas is that there are so many fun things to do. You can never run out of fun things to go do and see, but you can run out of money while going and doing all the fun things! Last weekend the Dream Team (USA Men's Basketball)came down to Vegas to play against Team Canada. At first I was torn between who to cheer for. However, after the first couple of minutes my mind was made up and USA it was!! By the way, USA stomped all over Canada! (that in no way influenced my decision...) HA! The Thomas & Mack was pretty much packed. There were a lot of famous people there like: Jamie Foxx, Bill Gates and Ludicris.

I am so excited for the Olympics to start!
Lets go TEAM USA!!
3 comments:
where was my invite?
You guys rock. Josh it was good to hear some from you. I feel like I have known you forever... okay not really but it was still cool...
You guys rock! It was good to hear from you Josh. I feel like I have known you forever now... Okay maybe not but it was still cool! We love you guys!
Post a Comment