Monday, July 21, 2008

I CAN SWIM!!! (with the little kids)

So, I am not much of a swimmer. O.k it pretty much freaks me out! However, this last weekend I am proud to announce that I actually got in the water and did a little swimming of my own. I got to play alligator with the kids and chase them around the little kid pool.

Teagan loved me carrying her out into the deeper end and we would jump up and down. I think it's safe to say that I had a successful weekend of swimming.
Maybe next time I will dunk my head under the water??? Or maybe not?

2 comments:

Jana said...

Oh my little girl is growing up! haha I am so proud of you Jay for getting in the water! Looks like you aren't too lonely with Josh being gone! Thats good! Loveya

Lisa said...

You and Daron should be friends...he's not much of a water person either. I hope all is going well with you guys. When is Josh done???