While my sister's kids, Kelty and Teagan, were in town they would ask me, "where is Josh?" I told them that Josh had gone bye, bye...far, far away. They didn't believe me and thought that he would show up everywhere we went. But, they believed me when I showed them the skull and told them that it was Josh.

I explained to them that the skull was Josh. Kelty's eyes got really big and was scared to touch the skull at first. Teagan on the other hand thought that Josh being the skull was really cool and couldn't wait to touch it!

She kept saying this is Pirate Josh! Pirate Josh!!!
2 comments:
Darn cute kids! Oh yeah, that's right - they're my kids. Thanks for entertaining my wife and girls. Brett
Jay- The first niece looks so much like you! When I first pulled up your blog I glanced at the picture and thought it was one of your baby pictures or something! Cute kids!
Post a Comment