
Last night Josh and I got to go over to one of my bosses home and babysit two of their kids. They have four, but their two oldest girls were at some friends houses.
Paul, my boss just finished building a beautiful home in Henderson, NV. Josh and I showed up a few minutes late, because of traffic, and were amazed at how beautiful their house was. I turned to Josh and said, "maybe I should of done my hair?" Then he replied back, " maybe I should of worn some nice clothes?" We felt like we were walking into another world. Josh and I are two very casual people and didn't know if we would even be allowed to touch anything! After exploring the home with Paul and Denise (his wife) they left with some of their friends to go to the Fashion Place Mall and eat dinner. We had dinner with the kids. We helped them make a mess with cheese and spaghetti sauce. It was a great dinner. Their dog Toby ( a giant poddle) wanted to eat dinner with us too. Later, Drake and I went and looked at his Dad's big truck. Drake made sure to show me all the wheels and made me touch them. Then him and I jumped on the tramp until eventually everyone came out to join us! We played crack the egg, showed off tricks and had a lot of fun. Malon (not Mulon), Paul's little girl was fearless!! She is definetly Paul's daughter. Josh and Drake later left to go play with Drake's blocks and cars. His whole room was decorated with stuff from the cars show. He even had little cars on the ceiling fan! 
Josh was so cute with Drake and I know one day he will be a wonderful father! I didn't bring a camera, so I just snapped a few pictures with my sometimes working camera phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment