This past weekend was fantastic! It started with me making a mad dash to the airport so that I wouldn't miss my flight from Las Vegas to Salt Lake City!! Ray and Jana (two of my bestest friends from Vashon and maybe in life) were there to pick me up! We then made the lovely, long and boring drive to Rigby, Idaho! We stayed up late doing what girls do best- TALK about LIFE! Its amazing the kind of stuff you can learn from friends. Both stuff you wanna know and stuff you don't! Saturday was the big day! We all got ready to leave for the temple!
Before even leaving the house we got stuck in SNOW!! They told me to get out and push or do something...but I decided to take pictures instead and find someone else to help! I am so smart!The Temple was amazing! It is so beautiful inside. I was stund. The sealer and sealing was perfect. Ray and I think that the sealer acted just like President Hinckley! He was so funny. He did a wonderful job even though it was his first sealing. He said many things that I needed to hear.

We all got a picture in front of the temple!! Ray asked a little girl to take it and she kept moving back farther and farther away to take the picture! It was so funny! Next time I think we will ask an older person to take the picture! I also got to feel Janas fetus kick me!! She told me it was kicking a little bit, but when I put my hand on her belly it started kickin so hard!! I thought her stomach was going to break!!
One of the best things I got to do this weekend was play in SNOW!!! It was heaven!! Oh how I miss snow!

5 comments:
Jay!!!!!!!! I love your blog! you are so beautiful! I has such a fun time with you! I haven't started Hardcore yet!:(
Oh man... All that talk and not one mention of our Wii!! I like the blog, and we are really excited to see you in a week or so!!
yay, I'm happy you commented on my blog, because now I have access to your blog! I want to see the RExburg temple so bad, I'm happy you got to take a trip to Idaho.
How fun that you started a blog! I saw your comment on Kara's blog. YESS!
Quick request: Will you put a space in between the annelee? Silly, I know, but EVERYONE thinks that it's my hick first and middle name, not first and last. You are SO stinking pretty! Marriage is agreeing with you!
when are you going to have a little cute prego belly like that?!!? sometime soon?!!? andrew is getting baby hungry but i think a new neice or nephew would cure him!!! we got guitar hero for the wii!! you have to come play someday!!! we love and miss you but will see you soon!!!!
Post a Comment