
On Saturday Josh and I went hiking "in the wilderness" aka Red Rock with Jake and Emily. This is only our second time to red rock and so far we love it. We chose to climb up Pine Creek Trail. Half the time we were in or around a creek and the other half of the time we were on a trail or bushes that we made into a trail. Everyone got wet except for Josh who was too busy making echo noises with other trail hikers. We ate some sandwiches near a little waterfall and did some nature bonding. Yes, I am a nature lover. I even have a subaru to prove it!
We nearly scared an old couple after we all four came out of the bushes in different places. They ended up taking the below picture. They told us we had to do a goofy picture. I think our serious picture looks just as goofy!

After a couple of hours hiking we finally returned home with a little sun, scratches on our legs, and another hike accomplished.
1 comment:
I need to go hiking there to get some sun. What's this everyone thinks they are getting the golden egg. I don't think so. Everyone can get the golden egg and we will get all the other eggs which will equal more then the golden egg. Love you Jay!
Post a Comment