Monday, March 17, 2008

Saturday Night in Vegas!!


On Saturday night we went to the Cheesecake factory for dinner with all of Josh's family. They came down to celebrate Josh and Terri's birthdays. It was amazing! Everyone had leftovers, and since they were leaving the next day, they decided to leave all their food with us!! Josh is going to be eating Cheesecake factory food for three days!!
After dinner, we went to Penn and Teller!! It was so much fun. Those guys are hilarious. They did some amazing tricks. It was a lot of fun. After the show they were standing outside and signed our tickets and let us take pictures with them!! If their signature ever is worth anything we will be able to cash our signed ticket in for some big cash!!




6 comments:

Andrew said...

We had SO much fun. Now you guys need to come up and hang out with us!!

Dagley Family said...

I want some cheesecake too!

HAYHAY said...

Yummy. I LOVE the cheescake factory. It is one of my favorite places. Jaime, you are amazing with your running. I'm impressed with your half marathon. I need you to live closer to me so I'm more motivated to run.

Jen Bowen said...

Yeah for family coming and free food! You probably had your hair cut awhile ago but I really like your short hair in these pics. It looks great!

ariel said...

i saw him on dancing with the stars! he was funny.

Anonymous said...

How fun! did you watch him on dancing with the stars?? i'm glad you could hang out with the fam! miss you jay!!